Pages

Playstation

Playstation

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

BATMAN ARKHAM CITY (Started)

by DC/rocksteady/WBGAMES

I ended up playing this title on a 360 first but I really wanted to enjoy the feel of playing it on playstation so I ended up borrowing a copy. It feels wonderful. The best time to play this game is at night and have everything dark. It really changes the mood in t things. I have passed the save point on the 360 console  now I'm back on the adventure admiring the gadgets. The map structure is beautiful. A quick zoom in and out to a location. Probably best super hero game I have played so far. Technical when jumping from place to place. Diving and the combat is great it gets you really indulged in the game. Clever riddles to solve. It actually makes you think. I can't wait to see how the story works out. The game is really advanced in  its art,scenery Gothic mode in color but always listening in because I am bat.

 PSN:Ken_0772

No comments:

Post a Comment