Pages

Playstation

Playstation

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Destiny (PS3/PS4)

Now this is a world that I look forward too because of the fact that it is a shared world shooter that is first person. It immediately grab my imagination and attention when I saw the trailer launch at the PS4 announcement meeting. I can tell it has influence of Halo but not to much to an extent. I can tell they have inspiration from Halo itself but they're also adding in a whole bunch of other things that contribute to the game and really transforming first person shooters. I have already pre-ordered t. The ability to get loot and to have a spaceship worth customizing already says enough. Not to mention I get to travel to different planets and their is no main menu. I can't wait to meet all the people in this game. Also I can't wait to see what the social hubs look like (if they have any)

No comments:

Post a Comment